Friday, June 23, 2006

ScatterKats Ribbon Cutting

ScatterKats is located in the former Italian Village, practically next door to the parking garage and 2nd and Harrison. I didn't know what to expect, considering the exterior appearance of the building, but this is one of the nicest bars I've seen in the QC area.
D1 Redcoats standing around before the ceremony. The 2nd and 3rd floors both overlook the main floor, and the stairs to the basement level are very open also.There is a small bar on the landing between the first floor and the basement. This shot shows the pool table, darts, and other games available in the basement.
The 2nd floor bar area. I didn't walk up to the 3rd floor, but I was told there's a piano up there. The ground floor is more the typical tables and chairs restaurant setup, which can be partly seen in the top picture.
The Mayor and company, cutting the ribbon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

{Attending; but not shown in picture} VanFossen, sleeping it off on the floor behind the bar.

Anonymous said...

love that

Anonymous said...

I miss the India house.

Anonymous said...

the pix dont even do the place justice you have to see it to appreciate the beauty of the place.

QuadCityImages said...

I agree. Its way too vertical for me to get the feeling of it into pictures. I certainly don't know of any other 4-level bars in the QC area.