Monday, June 05, 2006

Airshow Images


All 6 Blue Angels in delta formation pass over the giant American flag at show center.
Tomorrow will probably bring a lot of sore necks. I thought the crowd was great, and it couldn't have been better weather for the show.
A crash truck on loan from the real airport. For some reason I just love this thing, and I really would have liked to see it driving across the I-74 bridge.

The most beautiful plane to come out of WW2, the P51 Mustang, and our local life-saving helicopters of MedForce on display.

An AH-1W Super Cobra attack helicopter, and the ever-present Shockwave jet-powered semi tractor.

This last image was taken from east central Davenport, and emailed to me by occasional photo submitter "AIF." A shot even good enough for the mainstream media, I'd say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS ... THANKS!