Thursday, April 06, 2006

Where in the QC is this?

Over on the Looper blog, which I've mentioned a few times, Devyn has a weekly feature where he shows an image of something within the Loop in Chicago, and his readers see if they can guess what or where the picture shows.

I'm not sure if a similar thing will work on QCI, but I'm going to try it. Every Thursday, or until I give up on doing this, I'll post an image from within the QC area. Whoever gets it first will win... the respect and admiration of the blog author. It could be interesting, but the tough part is picking mystery images that are difficult enough to not be guessed right away, but easy enough for people to guess it before the next week.

I'll shut up now and just show the image.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Federal Courthouse Building

Anonymous said...

US Bank building, north entrance.

Anonymous said...

This is in New Ventures. Harkin got money for it and for the Iowa Workforce in Des Moines.

QuadCityImages said...

Any more guesses? I'm not saying if anyone's gotten it until tonight.

Anonymous said...

St.Ambrose University Chapel