Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day Open Thread & Illinois?

Everyone get out and vote, even if its for the Pirate Party.

Also, if there are any Illinois readers left... what's going on over there? Anything? Is this rock crusher/cement plant thing a big deal across the way?

Update: Voted about quarter to 5, and I believe I was only the 206th voter at the Scott County Administration Center (33rd Precinct). It appears that 516 people voted there in 2004, and 760 in 2005. I'm thinking I either read the machine wrong, or a lot of people vote after work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an Illinois reader, and I have to say that I am really jealous that you have the Pirate Party and we don't!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you guys but I voted for Spongebob.

Anonymous said...

I wrote-in Charlie's name on the Sewer Commissioner or Waste Commission or whatever in hell the position was. I figure he'd be a good garbage commissioner.