Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Lazy Tuesday

Yesterday the most recent addition to QCI's Museum of Crescent Cracker and Macaroni factory memorabilia arrived in the mail. Here's the link to my previous post about my collection of this junk, I mean... valuable history. This one's a postcard postmarked 1917, and shows what the back of the card calls the "most modern, sanitary, and sun-light Cracker and Macaroni Factory in the world."I hope to possibly have another post this afternoon, although I don't know what it would be at this point. Tonight is the 2nd of the 2 meetings for people to have input about the LeClaire Park Expansion. The meeting is from 6:30-8:00PM, in the 2nd floor of the RME, or Redstone Building. Everyone who wasn't at Saturday's meeting should show up tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go say hi to your new neighbors at the Mississippi Lofts. Saw a few U-Hauls out front yesterday.

cruiser said...

That picture was before my time, but I can remember walking past as a kid just for the aromas that came out of the place.

Anonymous said...

QCI - do you know why you can not access the Colonel's blog?

QuadCityImages said...

The Colonel has retired once again.

Anonymous said...

I hope that the Colonel didn't retire because of the Van Fossen/Malin/Quad City Times bullshit.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the hyenas in the central city ate him???