Thursday, September 28, 2006

Finally someone got the "WitQC?" image

I'm not sure if it was someone who actually knew where the architectural feature was from, drove around the downtown one-ways until they saw it, or just guessed every downtown building, but someone finally got Where in the QC is this? #11.

The winner was anonymous 6:10, who said the Democrat on Brady Street.Unfortunately I didn't think to take a picture of the Democrat building itself, as I was down there taking pictures of the Kapheim memorial progress and the John Forest block project. This shot at least shows where the design is located on the building. I was trying to come up with a 3rd clue somehow tying into the Democrat name, but fortunately someone got it before I had to try and come up with something clever and witty.

Coming soon: My reflections on a tour of the new 4th Street Lofts.

No comments: