Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Couple Des Moines Images

I planned to write an entry this morning after work about the meet-up in Des Moines, but for some reason I'm exhausted so I'm going to bed. Here are the pretty much the only 2 pictures that I took.The meeting was at a "coffee shop and wine bar" (two beverages I don't drink) in the small campustown area near Drake University, so I took some time Saturday afternoon to walk around the area. I'd never been to the campus, and I must say it was pretty nice. Its not in the best area of Des Moines, but its improving. This is partly due to the efforts of the people who hosted the meeting.
Here are most of the people who attended, hearing about the renovation of a historic dairy building into apartments and street-level retail.

I'll probably post a bit more about this later today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean the bottle job with the dark roots? Real hot....Not. I'm sure she's very nice, though.

QuadCityImages said...

Windinghills is the only one who reads this blog for the women.