Friday, August 25, 2006

Davenport Lofts Phase 2 Cement work

I'm going to admit that I'm a little burned out on politics and problems with Davenport at the moment, so for today I'm regressing to the images part of my handle for a little bit.
This shot is on the west side of the Sieg Iron or 4th Street Lofts or Davenport Lofts Phase 2 or whatever the final thing is going to be called. Maybe when I pay my rent Friday I'll ask if they've decided on a final name for the second phase. Right now they're resurfacing the concrete frame of the building, just as they did on the Crescent Macaroni building.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No chance you will regress to the Quad City part of your handle.

QuadCityImages said...

Moline and Rock Island just don't seem as exciting to me, but its also that I just don't know much about their government or politics.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that D1 mentality!

Anonymous said...

I love it when others try to tell QCI what he should and should not cover with HIS blog.

Anonymous said...

He has asked for suggestions previously.

QuadCityImages said...

Yeah, it really doesn't bother me. I feel guilty for not covering more outside of Davenport, so its somewhat accurate criticism.