Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Where in the QC is this #19

In bringing back this long-missing contest, I'm doing a couple things differently. However, I'm not going to say what they are just yet.

Where in the QC is this?


The Answer:

Guess #1 at 9:00AM was the correct one. Here's a wider angle:
Rather than combine cabs, as someone else guessed, I believe these are rows of hundreds of Compact Excavators like this one. In the wider angle you can also see a couple dozen road graders, and generally millions of dollars in equipment.

This location is actually outside of the area that I defined for my Where in the QC is this? series, and obviously it is an overhead shot, but the correct answer was still guessed in less than 2 hours. Impressive.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

John Deere Davenport Works

Anonymous said...

Rock Island Arsenal

Anonymous said...

row crops at Prairie Heights...

Anonymous said...

John Deere Combine Cabs

Anonymous said...

The equipment rental business on the west end in the industrial park located between River Drive (US 61) and I-280 just off of Rockingham.