Here is a link to my 2005 wishes. (I didn't do it in 2006)
To summarize, they were:
5. Reduce Crime (possible success?)
4. Help Prairie Heights Succeed (houses coming this Spring)
3. Continue the downtown "momentum" (slowed, but continuing)
2. Redevelop the former cinema/hotel property on North Brady (FAIL)
1. Follow Fly's Rule #3 (FAIL)
I could pretty much use the same 5 again, but I'm going to come up with a revised list sometime in the next few days.
What would you folks put on a list of New Year's wishes?
Also, I hope all of you had as busy and enjoyable of Christmas as I did.