Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where in the QC is this #20 Answer

Ok, the winners anonymous at 9:07am on the blogspot comment area, and Mayor Melissa at 11:33am over at Quadsville. It is indeed the LeClaire Park bandshell. While I'm guessing this is similar to what LeClaire Park looks like today, it was taken back in March of 2007. I hadn't noticed the odd seat staggering myself until looking at the image I used for the contest. It seems like every 3rd row would end up staring at the back of someone else's head...

Thanks for playing, folks. Hopefully I'll do another one of these in the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you start posting things? I might have to start my own blog.

QuadCityImages said...

Go for it! You may have noticed that QC/Davenport blogs seem to have a pretty short half-life. It's tougher to sit down and write something every day or two than you might think.