Thursday, August 17, 2006

A few things

Pioneer98 appears to have enabled anonymous comments over at Bridge to Somewhere, so now there's no excuse for a lack of discussion on that excellent blog.

Despite disagreeing with him on, well... almost everything, I've added Cruiser's blog to my link bar. There's room for all opinions around here.

Check this out, its a cross between Google Maps and Wikipedia called WikiMapia. You can hover over buildings that users have labeled and see what they are, and label or edit the labels on buildings yourself. Practically the whole world is included. I've added quite a few labels in the downtown area since hearing about this site over on Absolute DSM's forums.

2 comments:

cruiser said...

Thanks QCI. I hope you can make it to the RME Friday night to get some pictures. I'll take some but you seem to handle the downtown a lot better than I do.

Anonymous said...

Is Don Stevens an expert on everything? If he is, wouldn't you think an "expert" would dress better? The brown Brooks and Dunn concert t-shirt with the bright green baggy shorts last night at the meeting ... give me a break! Actually made Walter Skrovonski look good!